Wednesday, January 5, 2011

sharpie diary

hi no-one?
anyways, i'm on break rite now from school. just chilling, remembered that a had a blog. lol. which i honestly do not deserve at all! movin rite along, 2day's all about diary. let's go...

pretty chill day, sitting in my room writting this blog, was just watching youtube videos [all that glitters 21 and juicystar07 are two of my faves] i've been thinking of having a youtube channel, but my blog and twitter are such a mess! i would hate to put my face on anything sharpie rite now, maybe things will change in the future, i hope they do! pretty hungry, yet to eat breakfast, which i heard is very unhealthy but oh well. eating brkfast religionsly is soo not easy, for instance, u have a morning class at 8:45 and another class after that, what time is there for breakfast? plus if you eat brkfast, it means you are eating more times that day which sounds fattening. ok, i just got hungrier, i have to eat rite now. lol. peace.

1 comment:

  1. lol@"i would hate to put my face on anything sharpie "please revive this blog..you started out good.thanks for commenting on my blog

    ReplyDelete